Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Call From A Bestfriend


I got a call from my bestfriend back in Manila. But act she's now based in Stockholm,Sweden. It was actually an expected call. It was a good feeling when you were able to talk with old friends. Kinda like i comment on Jackie's blog about cherishing your friends....i missed that kind of feeling. We talked for over two hours i guess. Catching up, girl-talks that we used to do when we were still younger and would spend the night with their house or our house, those kind of things. Though we have to face the fact that the situation now is much different and you cannot simply do the things you used to do when you're single, but still, you miss those girl-talks once in a while. Erli and I grew up together. We were friends since we were toddlers i think haha...but i'm pretty sure we're not in school yet then. We have been through a lot. Attended same school, play outside, we have common friends and enemies (hehe). Well, those were when were still kids. How we back up each other. I remember when computer and video games are not popular yet, kids are physically active because we used to play outside til it starts to rain or starts to get dark. Sometimes even if it's dark we'd still play hide and seek and our parents would not worry. Now, kids are more into computers, solitary confinement, no social activities, thus harder for them to behave and relate to other people. Kids today are so rampantly disrepectful.What a shame though. I guess that's what the computer generation produced. A generation of arrogant, unappreciative deliquents. Oh well....but there are still few who are God-fearing. Thank goodness for that. I wonder what kind of generation will be next?

1 comment:

greennotebook said...

ei, thanks for the comment on my blog. Actually i do have an account here, aeian777.blogspot.com, konti pa nga lang post ko and i usually post it also in FS.. well, maybe I will linked your blogspot in my account. I always visit your site. sipag mo kasi mag blog. hehehe... nwei, kip it up! I salute.