Monday, March 23, 2009

Monuments And Melodies



It's funny. Before I left the Philippines, I made a compilation of Incubus(i know the name is not good, i personally didn't like it) songs in an MP3 format and I titled it myself and called it Monuments and Melodies. Which is one of their songs but was not in their albums. Then just a few days ago, I read in an article thru online that Epic records is coming up with the much awaited Incubus Greatest Hits CD and they titled it Monuments and Melodies! Isn't that amazing? I thought that's an appropriate name for a greatest hits album, and so do they. Oh well, i just thought if only they had come up with a contest like "name that greatest hits album" I could have won, ha! I am sure Brandon came up with the idea and I said to myself, " hmmm...artists really think alike!" This 2 disc album will come out in June and the group will have another world tour i suppose. They will have two gigs here in Florida. One in Tampa and one in Miami. And both are too far from where I am(daytona). So, no concerts for me. I have seen them twice in Manila anyways so it's alright for me. Probably, and more likely I will get the "real" Monumenrs and Melodies myself soon... Kudos!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

incubus wow:D

Jackie Beale said...

lol that's too funny Irene! I love incubus too, but never seen them live