Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Point and Shoot











My friend May in Sydney has been encouraging me to join Photographer's club or groups and even join some contests. I said, I got no dslr yet. All i got is a regular digicam that all you have to do is "point and shoot". And i really have sooo many ideas but i am so limited. But when I was in college, photography is my most favorite subject (i took fine-arts). But back then, we are using the manual stuff. Which is more of a "you have freedom" so to speak. You can adjust the settings and control pretty much everything, except that you can't see the outcome until you develop it. Which the digi-SLR has great advantage. So, here are some of the "point and shoot" i did yesterday...I guess i have to save money and buy me the real dslr soon. I hope i can get a good deal.;O) I also post here the first produce of my vegetable garden. My patio tomato, cherry tomato and jalapeno. My okra and green and red bell pepper and lettuce are not quite ready yet. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jackie Beale said...

I love #6, wow I can't believe that came out froma point and shoot!! The way the light is hitting the beads make them really pop and 3-dimentional. Good lighting and knowing how to find plays a huge factor in good photography :) It's one of the things that I am learning to do. Hopefully, I will master it one day! But I always think that learning is a never ending process :)

innerspace said...

yes that's true, learning is a never-ending process. You get to learn and discover new ideas as you progress.