Friday, June 26, 2009

Gone Too Soon ( King of Pop remembers...)




I wouldn't go much further. Everybody's talking about the pop icon. No question, he's a great artist. I grew up with his music. I love his dance routines and wished I can dance like that. Everybody was shocked and saddened by his loss...it's too soon for a fairly young 50 year-old. But I would like to say that it's good for him. Because of those scandals, debts and troubles in his life, i guess the chance of a second life in the future will be great. I know many would not undestand. But Michael used to believe in the true God, Jehovah, I would not comment about his faith before he died. It's only in the hands of God to remember him in resurrection. It's only in the hands of God, the only one who can read his heart. Whether the accusations are true or false, I would like to remember Michael as a kid-at-heart, gentle person. I cried over Gone Too Soon song (a tribute for the kid who died of AIDS).... Oh well, we just have to let it go.

No comments: