Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reformat



Oh well, my computer has just been bugged. Good thing i have back- up so some of the files were saved. But too bad there are those i saved that i cannot find in the net again. I have to figure it out, oh well, i know it will take ages...And good thing i got a friendly discount in doing the reformat of my computer. I guess, that's the advantage of being friendly ha! Heniweys....it still stinks though...but i wonder if we can also reformat our lives as in delete all the unpleasant things and people we met along life's journey. But anyways, they somehow contribute to what we have become. Be it good or bad, it somehow helps. Sometimes, we really need to experience it all for us to learn . And it's also a sort of a blessing in disguise...this way i think my computer needs a general clean-up anyway and so is my life, ha! Start a new fresh one with a smile and all the burdens and dirt and unnecesary things must be elimidated. Just try to see the brighter things in everything and we'll have peace of mind. Those who hates our guts? They are welcome to eat our shorts!

No comments: